Amazon ad

Friday, September 12, 2014

Captain Marvel History video

So I have visited almost every web page with news about one or another Captain Marvel or "Shazam," and every YouTube video I could find about the same subjects. I was hard pressed to find a single one that did not have some factual error or two or ten in it, no matter how authoritative they presented themselves. Therefore, I decided to answer them all with this little video. I managed to cram19 different Captain Marvels into 24 minutes. There are one or two or three more, but these, I figure, are the main ones you should know about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cFIZcHr33s

...and for some stupid reason the "Search YouTube" function on Blogger can't find my video.  So just click on the link and watch it in a new window.

When I get a chance, I will try to make a shorter version and put pictures in it.

No comments: